Create More While Doing Less with Kate NorthrupOct 03, 2022
I am so excited about this episode. This week I am joined by Bestselling Author Kate Northrup and we are diving into her philosophy of working less all while creating more abundance.
If you're wondering if there is a way to create more while doing less, you are listening to the right episode. I am currently reading Kate's book Do Less (grab it on Amazon) and within the first few chapters I have already uncovered so many things I need to change.
This episode covers:
- How you can be more relaxed while making the impact you are meant to make
- How in her toughest season of her life, her and her husband actually ended up making more money than ever
- The meaning of "invisible activity"
- You can still be productive without the daily grind
- So much of our staying busy is the way we are wired, trauma response
- Are all the things we do actually necessary?
- Is managing our time better to get everything done just a lie?
- Giving ourselves grace, especially as women
and so much more!
More About Kate
As an entrepreneur, bestselling author, and mother, Kate Northrup has built a multimedia digital platform called The Origin Company that reaches hundreds of thousands globally. She’s committed to supporting ambitious women to light up the world without burning themselves out. Kate teaches data and soul-driven time and energy management practices that result in saving time, making more money, and experiencing less stress. She’s the author of Money: A Love Story and Do Less and the creator of the Do Less Planner System. Kate’s work has been featured by Oprah Daily, The Today Show, Yahoo! Finance, Women’s Health, Glamour, The NY Times, Harvard Business Review, and more. She lives with her husband and their daughters in Miami.
Get in touch with the host:
Use code MUVE for 10%