Human Connection + Talking To Strangers with jeni bOct 17, 2022
This week I am chatting with the lovely jeni b all about the importance of human connection and how her early life shaped why this is so important to her in adulthood.
This episode covers:
- Why we need human connection now more than ever
- Finding the good in others
- The lessons she has learned during her travels and why she feels like you can't come back from anywhere new unchanged
- How single motherhood shaped her
- The real reason she almost didn't start her podcast
- Her advice for those looking to seek human connection
- The power of a love note
and the meaning behind the saying simple things can lead to big stories.
More About jeni
jeni b has been producing and writing in TV & digital for over 20 years and she hosts the popular storytelling podcast this is it actually.
jeni has interviewed hundreds of celebrities and non-celebrity people. She loves talking to strangers.
With 37k downloads, 380+ guests (and their stories), and a digital TV spinoff with the same name, jeni's podcast is currently in its 3rd season.
jeni is a regular contributing writer for the popular blog FIND YOUR PLEASURE and she is unapologetically proud to say she was the voice of MTV Canada’s CRIBS.
jeni is a magnet for ordinary people living fascinating lives and her podcast draws on personal experiences to help others share theirs. She loves telling stories, both written & visual, and always returns her grocery cart to its proper spot.